Introduction of TDTG series bucket elevator
A bucket elevator is a bucket elevator, also called a bucket elevator. In the feed industry, the TDTG series bucket elevator is suitable for lifting feed pellets from low to high. After the feed pellets are supplied through the hopper, the machine automatically and continuously runs upwards. The conveying speed can be adjusted at will according to the conveying volume, and the lifting height can be selected by oneself.
TDTG series bucket elevator is composed of conveying parts (hopper and traction belt), the upper section with drive drum, lower section with tension drum, middle casing, driving device, backstop braking device, etc. In the feed production line, the TDTG series bucket elevator plays an important role in transporting materials and feed pellets. It is not only suitable for upward transportation of powdery, granular, and small lumps of non-abrasive and semi-abrasive bulk materials, such as coal, sand, coke powder, cement, crushed ore, etc. Also suitable for conveying feed pellets. This type of reducer can be directly installed on the spindle head, which not only saves the transmission platform, coupling, etc., making the structure compact and light in weight but also has a special-shaped roller backstop inside, which is reliable in the backstop.
Features of TDTG series bucket elevator
1. Its lifting range is very wide. The TDTG series bucket elevator has fewer requirements on the types and characteristics of materials. It can not only lift general powder and small granular materials but also lift larger materials.
2. The TDTG series bucket elevator has good sealing performance, less environmental pollution, and can prevent dust explosion.
3. TDTG series bucket elevator has good operation reliability, compact structure, small footprint, and easy cleaning.
4. The drive power of the TDTG series bucket elevator is small, and it adopts inflow feeding and induction discharging. This kind of large-capacity hopper has almost no material returning and digging phenomenon when the material is lifted, and it is more effective when working.
The main parts of the TDTG series bucket elevator
TDTG series bucket elevator consists of hopper, driving device, top and bottom rollers (or sprockets), tapes (or traction chains), tension devices, and casings.
(1) Rubber belt of TDTG series bucket elevator:
Screws and elastic gaskets are used to fix the belt mouth, the belt is 35-40mm wider than the bucket. Generally, the belt conveys materials whose temperature does not exceed 60°C, and the heat-resistant tape can convey materials up to 150°C.
(2) Chain of TDTG series bucket elevator:
The single-chain is fixed on the rear wall of the hopper; the double chain is connected with both sides of the hopper. The main disadvantage is that the wear between the chain links is large, which increases the number of maintenance.
(3) Sprocket of TDTG series bucket elevator:
Drive sprockets on TDTG series bucket elevator. Sprockets are used to mesh with precisely pitched blocks on link links or cables, and are solid or poked gears that mesh with roller chains to transmit motion.
Design of the tooth profile of the sprocket: The tooth profile of the sprocket must ensure that the chain can enter and exit the meshing smoothly and freely.
Hopper of TDTG series bucket elevator:
(1) Cylindrical bucket:
deep fight Inclined and deep, it is used for the conveying of dry, fluid, and well-scattered granular materials.
(2) Shallow hopper:
Hopper oral presentation Inclined, small depth, for wet and flowing granular materials.
(3) Deep hopper:
Generally, the material in the deep bucket is relatively dry and has good fluidity.
(4) Triangular hopper:
The material is generally directional self-flow discharge.
(5) Pointed bucket:
The sidewall extends out of the bottom plate and becomes a rib. When unloading, the material can be formed along the rib and bottom plate of a bucket.
Installation requirements of TDTG series bucket elevator:
1. The TDTG series bucket elevator must be firmly installed on a solid concrete foundation. We need to set up the concrete foundation on a flat and horizontal surface to ensure that the bucket elevator can meet the vertical requirements.
When installing a TDTG series bucket elevator with a lower height, the upper, middle, and lower casings can be connected and aligned on the ground plane, and then the whole is hoisted and fixed on the concrete foundation.
2. After installing the casing, then start to install the chain and hopper. The U-shaped screw used for the hopper link is not only the chain joint but also the fixing part of the hopper. The nut of the U-shaped screw must be tightened and reliably prevented from loosening.
3. After the chain and hopper are installed, properly tension them.
4. Increase the right amount of oil and butter to the gearbox and bearing seat respectively. The gearbox needs to be lubricated with industrial gear oil. Calcium-based or sodium-based butter can be used in the bearing housing.