Small feed mixer for sale is a vertical crushing mixer, which occupies a small area, low price, and has convenient maintenance. It can not only be used for mixed feed but also has a certain crushing function. It is suitable for chicken plants and small breeding plants. It is suitable for the production of a full range of Nutrient raw materials. Its output is 250 kg~1000 kg/time.
Small feed mixer structure:
1. The structure of the Small feed mixer includes a mixing box and a discharge door. An auger is erected in the mixing box, and the auger is connected with the transmission mechanism; the auger includes a conical spiral blade and a conical shaft. The blade is welded on the conical shaft in a tower shape, and the diameter of the spiral blade at the bottom of the auger is almost equal to the diameter of the material box.
2. The conical spiral blade is provided with a shredding blade. The bottom of the mixing box is provided with a weighing sensor, and the mixing box is connected with the base through the weighing sensor. The advantages are simple structure, low failure rate, high reliability, strong forage processing capacity, low production cost and operating cost, clean unloading, and high feed mixing uniformity.
Small feed mixer equipment:
This Small feed mixer is combined with a feed mill and is mainly used for one-time crushing and mixing of various dry animal feeds. The screw conveyor, crusher and mixer, Small feed pellet machine are integrated together to form a simple small feed pellet production device.
Small feed mixer application:
A small feed mixer is suitable for mixing powder feed with a water content of less than 14%. This kind of mixer requires little power, low price and easy maintenance, but the mixing time is long (usually 10-20 minutes per batch), which is suitable for professional chicken raising households and small chicken farms.
Working principle of Small feed mixer:
Small feed mixer is generally equipped with a pulverizer, and the material is firstly pulverized and then enters the mixing and stirring mechanism.
1. Crusher structure: there are two feeding methods: self-priming and forced feeding (the appropriate crusher is selected according to the model), when the material is sucked or sent into the crushing chamber, the material is crushed by the high-speed rotation of the hammer, and The screen mesh is used to ensure the particle size of the pulverized material.
2. Stirring mechanism: When the material propeller starts to rotate, the impeller chamber of the small material hopper is forcibly sent into the material conveying pipeline, and then lifted to the top of the mixing barrel by the propeller. At this time, the material will be evenly thrown into the mixing barrel. The material rises and falls and rotates left and right in the mixing barrel continuously, forming a mixing process, so as to achieve a uniform mixing effect.
Small feed mixer features:
1. Small feed mixer is mainly used for crushing and mixing various dry animal feeds. It consists of a feeder, a pulverizer, and a mixer.
2. Small feed mixer is most suitable for small farmers to mix and crush feeds such as pigs, cattle, horses, rabbits, chickens, fish, pigeons, etc.
3. Small feed mixer can be used to pulverize various grains such as corn, wheat, beans, etc. into a powder that can be made into animal feed or used in other processes. The machine has pulverizing and mixing functions. At the same time, it is very convenient and easy to operate.
4. The screw conveyor, crusher, and mixer are combined into one, which occupies a small area and is easy to install, maintain and carry.
5. Fine-grained materials, low noise, and low energy consumption make this machine the first choice for small and medium-sized farms to process and produce materials!
Notes on using Small feed mixer:
It is worth noting that although the Small feed mixer can improve production efficiency, it also has some dangers. Farmers must pay attention to the operating specifications when using it. Before use, in addition to checking the whole machine, you should also adjust the belt tension. After starting the machine, test the machine with about 15 kg of powder to observe whether the machine can discharge normally. After officially starting to use the feed mixer, be careful not to force feed with your hands, sticks, etc., to prevent your hands from getting involved in the machine