Small feed grinder for sale:
A multi-functional Small feed grinder that integrates surface grinding, crushing, and feed processing is recommended, also known as surface grinding machine and toothed disc pulverizer; it has various feeding methods, such as vertical, oblique, and self-priming. It can be purchased according to your requirements; the machine is often used for crushing various grain materials and feeds such as corn, sorghum, soybean, wheat straw, straw, corn stalk, peanut seedling, sweet potato seedling, peanut skin, etc. The structure is very simple, Compact, lightweight, easy to use, and flexible, one machine has multiple functions, suitable for rural and small grain and feed processing operations.
Small feed grinder working principle:
Conical, with oblique grinding as the surface of the lower end of the inner and outer grinding heads of the machine, teeth imitating stone grinding. The rotating auxiliary support point is the cylinder at the lower end of the outer grinding head, and the gap between the inside and outside of the grinding head is adjusted by the axial movement of the inner grinding head. Using the relative movement of the movable toothed plate and the fixed toothed plate, the materials are ground by the impact of the grinding teeth, friction, and the impact of the materials with each other, and the ground materials directly fall from the gap between the grinding heads to the bottom of the compass through the compass. On the top, the finished material is extruded by the brush with an adjustable gap and the bottom, and the pulverization fineness can reach 100 mesh.
Multi-functional Small feed grinder Performance characteristics:
Multi-functional Small feed grinder It can be used for multi-functional crushing. The equipment has a dust collector and no dust pollution. It has the advantages of high efficiency and low noise. The machine has advanced design, reasonable structure, reliable performance, convenient use and maintenance, low power consumption, a small footprint, and high production efficiency. The toothed disc pulverizer has high efficiency, small size, convenient maintenance and operation, simple process, built-in rotor, low power consumption, more uniform pulverization, and no dead ends. the particle size of the finished product. The body is inlaid and sealed to completely avoid dust spillage, and the working environment is clean. Ordinary pulverization, fine powder, and micro pulverization can be performed, and the material fineness can reach below 2mm. It is used for sawdust crushing (wood crushing) and slicing. Special supporting production equipment for industrial products such as papermaking, edible fungi, machine-made charcoal, particleboard, sawdust board, MDF, etc.
Multi-functional Small feed grinder Instructions for use:
1. This machine is packed in a whole box. After unpacking, move it to an appropriate position, place it stably, and connect the power supply to try it out.
2. Before use, check whether the transmission part of the machine is loose and other abnormal phenomena, and the running direction of the machine should be consistent with the direction of the arrow.
3. Carry out the no-load test for 1-2 minutes when using, and wait until there is no abnormal phenomenon before feeding. When feeding, the material flow should be gradually increased, and the power consumption and operation of the motor should be observed at any time. After the feeding and power supply are balanced and running normally, Set the blanking gate to work.
4. If the material is too wet and sticky in the middle, which affects the power output, the material should be dried or replaced with a coarser sieve plate.
5. To replace the sieve plate, you only need to open the front cover. When installing the front cover, pay attention to the tightness of the handwheels on both sides to ensure that the front cover and the casing are sealed.
6. Stop feeding before stopping, and let the machine run for 5-20 minutes before stopping. in order to reduce residual material.
Small feed grinder structure and composition:
Feeding, adjustment, grinding, and screening. The fuselage is the joint foundation of the whole machine. The main shaft passes through the center of the fuselage and is supported by two rolling bearings. There is a pulley in the middle of the main shaft, which is driven by power to rotate the main shaft.
1. Feeding part: It is located at the top of the fuselage, with a grain bucket and a grain bucket seat to hold grain, and the feeding amount of grain is controlled by a large gate and a small gate.
2. Adjustment part: This part is located at the rear of the fuselage, and is composed of an inner adjustment nut, positioning handwheel, adjusting handwheel tail cover, and rear spring. By adjusting the rotation of the handwheel, the rear spring drives the main shaft to move axially, so as to achieve the work of adjusting the working gap of the movable and fixed grinding heads.
3. Grinding part: This part is located in the front part of the fuselage, mainly composed of a fixed grinding head, moving grinding head, and propeller. The grain is fed into the working gap of the moving and fixed grinding heads by the pusher to be crushed and ground. Each set of grinding heads can grind about 600,000 kilograms of grain.
4. Screening part: This part is located in the front part and consists of the screen shell, chopsticks, and brush support components. The rotation of the brush components separates the flour from the screen, and the bran residue comes out from the front mouth to complete the screening operation. A mill is a working machine in which the prime mover drives the main shaft to rotate for grinding. The structure is simple and compact, the grinding and sieve are integrated, the supporting power is widely adaptable, and both electric motors and diesel engines can be directly driven.