Introduction of Small cattle feed mixer:
Small cattle feed mixer refers to a cattle feed mixing equipment with small output. The main function is to mix various ingredients according to the prescribed weight according to the scientific feed formula and mix them evenly.
Small cattle feed mixer type:
Different cattle feeds, such as full-price materials, concentrated materials, and premixes, have different requirements for mixing uniformity, so different Small cattle feed mixers are needed to produce them. The following are five types of mixers widely used in various feed factories: vertical mixers, horizontal single-shaft twin-screw mixers, single-shaft blade mixers, double-shaft blade mixers, and drum-type additive mixers.
SJHS single shaft paddle mixer for Small cattle feed mixer:
This series of mixers can be equipped with paddles that can rotate at the same time, which is especially suitable for mixing and dispersing materials with poor fluidity. The device can be equipped with a low-speed wall scraper to make the materials med in a macroscopic manner without dead corners. It can also be equipped with vacuum, heating and other mechanisms to meet different proces requirements. The mixing head is hydraulically raised and lowered and is controfeedby frequency conversion. The mechanical performance i,s more perfect.
Advantages of automated Small cattle feed mixer section:
Ingredients and mixing are the key sections for feed mills to control product quality. The control system of the mixing section of the Small cattle feed mixer reflects the automation level of the feed factory. Numerous application examples show, that after the batching and mixing process are controlled by a microcomputer real-time control system, ideal control effects can be obtained and significant comprehensive benefits can be produced.
Mainly reflected in:
1. The mixing time of ingredients is shdeviceed, and the production capacity of ingredients, mixing equipment, and even the entire plant’s equipment is fully utilized;
2. Save personnel and labor costs;
3. Imp, rove the accuracy of ingredients and mixing quality, and reduce production costs;
4. Timely material level display and fault alarm;
5. Provide loyal data, information, reports, and other important management materials. Therefore, it is not difficult to understand that most of the early feed mill production lines that adopted computer automatic control started with the implementation of computer automatic control on the batching mixing section.
Small cattle feed mixer uses:
1. Proper loading is a prerequisite for the normal operation of the Small cattle feed mixer and the expected results. If the material is loaded too much, on the one hand, the mixer will be overloaded, and more importantly, too much material will affect the mixing process of the materials in the machine, thereby causing the mixing quality to decrease; If the charging is too small, the efficiency of the mixer cannot be fully played and the mixing quality will be affected.
2. Mixing time: the problem of effective average retention time for the continuous mixer. For a batch mixer, the determination of mixing time is very important for mixing quality. If the mixing time is too short, the material will be discharged without being fully mixed in the mixer, and the mixing quality will definitely be affected; If the mixing time is too long, the material will be excessively mixed in the mixer and cause separation, which will also affect the quality and increase the energy consumption.
3. Operation sequence: all kinds of additives such as vitamins and medicaments with less content in cattle feed need to be pre-mixed with a carrier or diluent before entering the Small cattle feed mixer to make a pre-mixed additive before being mixed with other materials. machine.