Pig feed making machine Categories:
Pig feed making machine is divided into ring die granulator, flat die granulator, and roller granulator. According to the production can be divided into straw feed pellet machine, wheat bran feed pellet machine, soybean meal feed pellet machine, corn straw feed pellet machine, wood pellet machine, and so on. A variety of Pig feed machines are classified according to their appearance and production methods.
Pig feed making machine raw materials:
1. Energy: corn, wheat, barley, broken rice, wheat flour, bran, oil.
2. Proteins: fish meal, soybean meal, peanut meal, cotton meal, rape meal, yeast meal, meat, and bone meal
3. Minerals: calcium hydrogen phosphate, calcium carbonate, table salt, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, zinc oxide, sodium selenite, cobalt chloride, etc.
4. Vitamins: fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, K, B vitamins: biotin, choline chloride, vitamins are not structural substances in animals, they are used as certain enzymes and hormones in the process of animal metabolism The constituents play a catalytic role in the metabolism of nutrients.
5. Nutritional and non-nutritive additives: synthetic lysine, methionine, threonine, chromatic acid, drugs, insect repellents, antifungal agents, antioxidants, flavoring attractants, enzyme preparations, binders, etc.
Pay attention to the following when using Pig feed making machine:
1. The ratio of raw materials
In fact, when many farmers get the Pig feed making machine, they think that the feed formula will also be changed. Generally speaking, the Pig feed machine can press more than 50 kinds of raw materials into granules, so if you used corn, bran, and other raw materials before, you can still use these raw materials for granulation. However, if the coarse feed accounts for a large proportion of your feed formula, the formation of pellet feed must be considered. Too much roughage will result in more granular feed powder. Generally, the concentrate is maintained in the feed formula: the ratio of coarse feed is 3:2 to make pellet feed.
2. Various raw materials for granulation
Some farmers asked: “Is it true that only one kind of raw material can be used for pelleting with the Pig feed machine?” In fact, it is not. The crushed various raw materials are put into the feed mixer for mixing. Granulate after mixing.
3. In the process of using Pig feed making machine, there is no need to add water and additives
We know that the pellet feed made by Pig feed machine is basically matured. The high temperature of the Pig feed making machine can kill some viruses and bacteria in the feed. At this time, there is no need to add additives in the granulation process. Moreover, the feed through the Pig feed making machine is dry-in and dry-out, and the water content of the pelletized feed is generally controlled at about 10%, so as to ensure that the feed can be stored for a long time and not easily affected by moisture. So in the process of granulation, water is not needed.
Pig feed making machine features:
1. Small footprint and low noise.
2. The powdered feed can be pelletized without or a little liquid addition, so the moisture content of the pellet feed is basically the moisture content of the material before pelleting, which is more conducive to storage.
3. It can obtain higher economic benefits than mixed powdered feed.
4. The feed pellets produced by dry material processing have high hardness, smooth surface and internal maturation, which can improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
5. Grain formation can denaturant trypsin resistance factors in grains and beans, reduce adverse effects on digestion, kill various parasitic eggs and other pathogenic microorganisms, and reduce various insect and digestive system diseases.