Description of Particle Crusher:
The term particle crushing is too broad, and there are many models. Commonly used Particle crushers are hammer crusher and SSLG series Particle Crusher.
SSLG series Particle Crusher:
SSLG series Particle Crusher adopts Three roller structure, stable performance, more uniform and more uniform crushing products;
Less grading return and less difference of finished products;
Low noise, high efficiency, and small floor area;
Advanced transmission mechanism, equipped with side flow device and sampling hole, can monitor and adjust crushing fineness at any time.
It is widely used in the crushing of granular materials of livestock, poultry, and fish fry.
Hammer particle Crusher application:
Hammer particle Crusher is suitable for crushing a variety of brittle materials and minerals, such as cement, building materials, coal, chemical metallurgy, salt, white, gypsum, alum, brick, tile, limestone, mine, road, fuel oil, etc. It is also used to crush fiber structure, strong elasticity, and toughness, crushed wood, paper, or crushed asbestos cement waste to recover asbestos fiber, etc. The compressive strength of the material should not exceed 300 MPa, and the humidity should not exceed 15%. In addition, hammer crusher can not only be used in crushing production line, sand production line but also can replace the cone crusher in mineral processing production line. The crusher can change the gap between user needs and change the discharge granularity to meet the different needs of different crusher users.
How Particle Crusher Works:
1. This machine is mainly composed of a frame, rotor, sieve, bell, and other parts. The motor drives the rotor through the belt, and the material is broken due to the impact of the hammer on the material when the rotor rotates.
2. The frame is divided into two parts: the upper cover and the lower seat. The inner wall is equipped with a protective lining to prevent the internal wear of the frame. Remove unbreakable materials.
3. The rotor is composed of the rotor shaft, bearing, hammer disc, hammer shaft, hammerhead, and other parts. A hammer disc is installed on the rotor shaft, and the disc is separated from the disc by bushing. The disc is equipped with a hammer shaft, and the hammer is suspended on the hammer shaft. When the rotor shaft rotates, the hammer rotates with it.
4. The screen bar device is installed in the long screen groove on both sides of the inner wall of the lower seat. An eccentric wheel is installed under the screen rack for adjusting the gap between the screen length and the hammer.
Repair and maintenance:
Equipment maintenance is a key step in extending its life and making the most of it. Equipment maintenance usually includes cleaning equipment, inspecting fastening screws, maintaining good lubrication, adjusting mechanical parts, etc. It is closely related to the operation and can also be implemented based on planned maintenance.
1. Always pay attention and do a good job of lubricating the friction surface immediately.
2. The lubricating oil used by this machine should be determined according to the conditions such as the location of the crusher machine and the temperature. Usually, calcium-sodium-based lubricating oil can be used.
3. Fill the bearing with lubricating oil once every eight hours of operation, and replace the grease every three months. When changing the oil, use clean gasoline or kerosene to carefully clean the bearing, and add the grease in the bearing seat to 50% of the volume.
Particle Crusher test
1. The hammer particle Crusher runs smoothly. When the vibration of the machine suddenly increases, it should be stopped immediately to find out the reason and eliminate it.
2. Under normal circumstances, the bearing length should not exceed 35 degrees, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70 degrees. If it exceeds 70 degrees, stop immediately and find out the reason.
3. When the hammer wear reaches the limit mark, it should be replaced immediately.
4. After assembling or replacing the hammerhead, the rotor must be balanced, and the static balance should not exceed 0.25kg.m
5. When the frame lining is worn, it should be replaced immediately to avoid abrasion of the casing.
6. Check the tightening state of all bolts before starting the machine each time.
7. The bolts are too tight and the pre-tightening force is too large, which will cause the screws and bolts to break or the threads to fail.
8. Lubricating grease cannot be added without replacement. There are many mechanical impurities in the used oil. Even if it is exhausted, there are still impurities in the oil pan and oil circuit.
Wear parts: 1. Crushing plate 2. Lining plate 3. Sieve plate 4. Hammer’s head.