Feed pellet production line introduction:
The feed pellet production line is a unit of equipment used in feed processing plants to process feed pellets. It mainly includes raw material cleaning equipment series, crushing equipment, mixing equipment series, pelletizing equipment series, drying equipment, stable cooling equipment, conveying equipment, and final packaging equipment. At present, my country’s feed pellet production line has a certain scale and level.
Feed pellet production line main equipment and the working principle:
The Feed pellet production line’s main machines include feeding machines, mixing machines, granulating machines, transmission, and lubrication systems.
The raw material is power and the moisture is less than 15%, enter the feeding auger from the hopper, adjust the step-less speed regulation motor working speed, and to get the appropriate material flowing speed, and then enter the agitator, stir and steam through the stirring rod Mixing and conditioning.
If you need to add molasses or oil, you can also add it from the mixing drum and temper with steam. If needed, can add fat and is generally not more than 3%, otherwise it will be difficult to shape. After conditioning, the temperature of the mixed powder can reach 64- 85°C, humidity up to 14-16%. Then comes the iron absorption device to remove the iron impurities mixing in the powder, through the chute, and finally enters the granulator for granulation.
The main advantages of feed pellet production line:
1. Balanced nutrition. The feed contains a variety of raw materials, and the nutrition is comprehensive, which can prevent the animals from being picky eaters and causing nutritional insufficiency. In transportation and feeding, pellet feed can also reduce losses.
2. High feed rate of return. In the pelleting process, due to the comprehensive action of water, temperature and pressure, make the starch gelatinize, enhance the activity of enzymes, can make the animal digest the feed more effectively, can increase body weight. Poultry and pigs can increase the feed conversion rate (i.e. rate of return) by 10%-12% compared with powdered feed.
Feeding pigs using pellet feed has an average daily gain of 4%, and the feed-to-meat ratio is reduced by 6%. Feeding broilers can reduce the feed-to-meat ratio by 3%-10%.
3. More economical storage and transportation. After pelleting, the bulk feed’s density can increase by 40%-100%, which can reduce the storage capacity and save transportation costs.
4. Good liquidity and easy management. Many powders or fluff feeds, urea feeds, or molasses or high-fat feeds are often attached to the stock bank. Because the pellet feed has good fluidity and seldom produces adhesion phenomenon, pellet feed is the most popular for those farms that use automatic feeders to raise dairy cows or poultry on a large scale.
5. Reduce environmental pollution. The particle is not easy to dust, in the process of feeding granular material to air and water pollution is much less than powder material.
6. The method of high-temperature steam granulation can be sterilized. Keep animals healthy.