Feed making machine introduction:
Feed making machine is also called feed maker machine, feed manufacturing machine. It is a kind of equipment used for feed processing and production. Its processing equipment is usually selected according to the production scale, production variety, and production process.
Feed making machine process flow:
Different feed processing plants use different Feed making machine equipment. However, some basic equipment for feed processing is the same. According to the process flow, it generally includes raw material receiving and cleaning equipment, conveying equipment, crushing equipment, batching equipment, mixing equipment, pelletizing equipment, puffing equipment, liquid spraying equipment, ventilation, and dust removal equipment. , Packaging equipment and central control system.
Feed making machine equipment:
1. The raw material receiving and cleaning equipment mainly includes floor scales, preliminary cleaning screens, and silos, etc.;
2. The commonly used conveying equipment are screw conveyors, bucket elevators, scraper conveyors, belt conveyors, and pneumatic conveying equipment;
3. Crushing equipment includes magnetic separators, feeders, crushers, etc. Among them, there are many types of crushers. Commonly used are hammer and claw crushers and fine crushers that require finer crushing particles;
4. The batching equipment generally adopts an electronic automatic batching scale;
5. The types of mixers used include horizontal double-shaft (single-shaft) paddle mixers, horizontal screw mixers, vertical mixers, and waist drum mixers for the production of premixes;
6. Granulation equipment includes steam boiler, conditioner, granulator, cooler, grading screen and crusher, etc.;
7. Puffing equipment includes conditioner and puffing machine;
8. Liquid spraying equipment includes a liquid storage tank, vacuum pump, and flow meter;
9. Ventilation and dust removal equipment includes suction fans, brakes, and dust collectors, etc.; packaging equipment includes packing scales, sealing machines, etc.;
10. The central control system is the “brain” of the entire processing process, and the control systems of various equipment are concentrated here.
Medium and large feed making machine production line equipment and process flow:
1. Raw material cleaning
Receive bulk raw material corn and soybean meal; the cleaning process is to pass the corn and soybean meal that passed the inspection by the raw material inspector into all the operation units of the silo. In this process, the impurities in the raw materials are first removed by impurity removal equipment and then transported to the silo according to the plan through the receiving equipment and demagnetization equipment. Feed making machine equipment includes receiving devices (such as unloading pits, platforms, etc.), conveying equipment, preliminary cleaning, and magnetic separation devices. For the receipt of bagged raw materials, it means that the loading and unloading personnel unload the raw materials that have passed the inspection by the raw material inspector and store them neatly in the warehouse. Four points must be taken in the receiving process: 1. Accurately count the quantity; 2. The raw materials have no quality problems; 3. The receiving route is correct; 4. The receiving environment is clean.
2. Batching process
The batching process is to weigh the raw materials in the batching bin from the feeder under each batching bin to the batching according to the formula requirements. After each raw material is weighed by the batching scale, the raw material is transported to the powder storage bin. The ingredients are weighed out from the silo, these weighed raw materials enter the powder silo, a small number of materials and premixes are directly added to the silo for manual weighing and mixing. The quality of the batching process directly affects the accuracy of product batching.
3. Crushing process
The crushing process refers to sending the raw materials to be crushed in the silo to the crusher to be pulverized into powder and then sent to the silo to be mixed by a conveyor for use. The purpose of this process is to control the particle size of the material. The design efficiency of the crusher in this process determines the capacity of the process equipment, and it is also the process with the largest energy consumption in the production of powdered materials. Monitor and confirm the hammer, sieve, current, noise, and crushing path at any time.
4. Mixing process
During the mixing process, the crushed various raw materials are discharged from the mixing bin into the mixer, and grease is added to the feed in the mixer through the liquid adding system as needed to make the components mix uniformly to achieve the desired mixing effect. Uniformity. The material discharged from the mixer is the finished product, which is directly sent to the packaging process of the finished product for packaging and leaving the factory. When producing pellet feed, the mixed powder is sent to the silo for pelleting. In order to ensure the efficiency of the mixer, maintenance personnel must regularly check and repair the equipment and regularly test the efficiency of the mixer.
5. Granulation process
The mixed materials are transferred from the granulation bin to the compression chamber of the granulator after magnetic separation and conditioning, and compressed into granular feed, cooled by the cooling tower, and sieved by the screening equipment to obtain standard granules. The magnetic separation equipment must be cleaned regularly to prevent iron impurities from damaging the granulator. During quenching and tempering, the amount of steam should be adjusted according to the requirements of particle varieties, and the ring die (aperture, compression ratio, material, etc.) should be selected according to the requirements of particle process quality. When cooling, the cooling tower should be adjusted according to factors such as variety, indoor temperature and humidity, and seasons, so as to reach a qualified level. Particle temperature and humidity. Adjust the cooling tower to achieve qualified particle temperature and humidity according to the variety, indoor temperature and humidity, season, and other factors.
6. Finished product packaging process
The feed is weighed from the finished product warehouse by a packaging scale, put into the packaging bag, and then the label is inserted and sealed by the packer, and then transported to the warehouse by the transport truck for stacking.