Corn feed grinder introduces:
A corn feed grinder is a device specially used to crush corn feed. Corn is the best feed for livestock and poultry. Corn kernels, stalks, and cobs are all rich in nutrients. Corn feed crushed with a Corn feed grinder can be used to feed chickens, cattle, pigs, and other animals.
Nutrients of corn feed:
The carbohydrates in corn kernels account for 68-70%, protein 8-10%, crude fat 4-5%, as well as various minerals and vitamins. Studies have reported that the nutritional value and digestibility of corn are higher than those of barley, oats, and sorghum, especially high-quality protein corn, namely high-lysine corn, which contains high levels of lysine and tryptophan that can be used by humans and animals. Good forage crops.
How to choose the right Corn feed grinder for feed mills?
1. Correctly choose the type: hammer type, claw type (pin type), roller type, screenless type, and other types of grinders, all have their characteristics and scope of application and should be based on the characteristics of the crushed materials, the crushing process, and the investment Reasonable choice of size, etc., in order to achieve economical application. For example, the hammer type should be used for crushing grain and corn feed; the roller crusher and hammer crusher should be used to form the secondary crushing process;
2. Choose reasonable productivity: In a compound feed factory, the grinder in the crushing section is used as the main engine, and its productivity should match the productivity of the complete set of equipment or have a little surplus.
Corn feed grinder secondary crushing process:
1. One-time crushing process: One-time crushing is to use a pulverizer to pulverize corn kernels into powders for matching purposes. The process is simple, with little equipments, and is the most common and commonly used process. The main disadvantages of this process are the uneven particle size of the finished product and high power consumption.
2. Secondary crushing process: The secondary crushing process is to make up for the shortcomings of the primary crushing process. After the first pulverization, the pulverized material is sieved, and the coarse particles are pulverized again. The finished product particle size of this process is consistent, the output is high, and the energy consumption is also low. The disadvantage is to increase the grading screen, hoist, pulverizer, etc., which will increase the investment in plant construction. The secondary crushing process can be divided into a single cycle crushing process, a stage crushing process, and a combined crushing process.
Advantages of using Corn feed grinder:
1. Increase the exposed surface area of feed to facilitate the digestion and absorption of animals. Animal nutrition experiments have proved that reducing the particle size improves the digestion and absorption of dry matter, nitrogen, and energy, and reduces the feed to meat ratio.
2. Improve and improve the quality and efficiency of subsequent processes such as batching, mixing, granulating, and conveying. For example, trace element additives and their carriers (diluents) must be pulverized to certain particle sizes to ensure that they have enough particles to meet the uniformity of mixing; for example, the powder used for granulation needs to be finely pulverized to obtain the best Good granulating effect. However, from the perspective of the feeding effect, it is not that the finer the particle size of the crushed material is, the better. If the fine dust is too fine, it will easily cause the respiratory system and digestive system of the livestock and poultry. Therefore, the optimal particle size should be determined according to different feeding objects.