Cattle feed mixer as a kind of mixing equipment is suitable for many places. Shenghong cattle feed mixer for sale adopts TMR horizontal mixer not only for cattle breeding plants, but also for pig farms, sheep farms, chicken farms and other animal breeding plants.
TMR Cattle feed mixer:
Cattle feed mixer can produce TMR feed. The so-called total mixed ration (TMR) is a fully mixed forage, concentrate, minerals, microorganisms and other additives, which can provide enough nutrition to meet the needs of dairy cows. On the basis of supporting technical measures and TMR mixing mixer with excellent performance, TMR feeding technology can ensure that each ration eaten by dairy cows is a full-price diet with stable concentration of coarse and fine grains and consistent nutrient concentration. change.
Advantages of TMR Cattle feed mixer:
1. After adding various feeds and trace elements to the TMR Cattle feed mixer, mixing and stirring, the livestock can have no choice in eating the feed ingredients determined by the formula, effectively ensuring the animal’s demand for various trace elements such as protein, and increasing the output of milk. Greatly increased, the animal physique has also been greatly improved, and metabolic diseases have been reduced.
2.TMR Cattle feed mixer has a device to mix liquid, because we need to add oil or molasses to the feed. High mixing uniformity, CV<5%, no segregation, mild mixing process of Cattle feed mixer, variable charging range, full bottom electric opening and discharging, fast discharging, low residual rate; set return air duct, no dust outside It fully meets the requirements of environmental protection.
3. Dozens of blades on the horizontal auger of TMR Cattle feed mixer can quickly cut the forage, and the auger pushes the feed to move continuously and stirs the feed quickly. Especially when it is formulated to handle rhizomes, the multiple blades on the horizontal model can handle rhizomes quickly and efficiently.
How TMR Cattle feed mixer works:
TMR Cattle feed mixer is mainly composed of one or two augers, and the auger is divided into left-handed and right-handed. During mixing, cutting and stirring, the materials are rotated and stirred from all directions at both ends of the box to the middle of the mixer at the same time. Each helical lead on the auger screw body is equipped with a moving blade, which is used for cutting with the fixed teeth on the center line of the Cattle feed mixer, cutting and stirring various fibrous forages and straws that pass through, so as to achieve uniform crushing and mixing. Feeding effects of total mixed rations.
TMR Cattle feed mixer features:
1. Robust and easy to operate. Because TMR must be used on a daily basis for cattle farms, it can be
Reliability is the most important thing. If the TMR Cattle feed mixer often fails and shuts down, it is not only the problem of unstable milk production for the dairy farm, but the dairy cows are prone to diseases, and it is inconvenient for the management of the dairy farm.
2. Mix the feed evenly: The TMR Cattle feed mixer must mix the fine and roughage very evenly. Therefore, it is required that the mixer truck cannot have “dead corners”, and the movement of the feed has at least 2 directions (for example: vertical and horizontal, vertical and circular, etc.).
3. To cut the forage efficiently without over-cutting the forage, the TMR Cattle feed mixer must be able to cut the forage to the desired length without grinding the forage off, and at the same time not over-cutting the forage to facilitate the rumination of the cow.
4. Excellent palatability. To ensure palatability, the feed must be fluffy and not squeezed. Therefore, the TMR Cattle feed mixer must be able to quickly cut off the fibrous forage without over-mixing and over-squeezing the feed.
5. It can handle feeds of various formulas. The formulas used in different regions are different, and the sources of feed are different. Even for the same cattle farm, the feed purchased each year may be different. Therefore, the adaptability of the TMR Cattle feed mixer is required to be strong.
6. Accurate weighing, in order to obtain accurate formula, better manage feed inventory and reduce feed waste, the weighing device of TMR Cattle feed mixer must be accurate, clear display and easy to operate
7. Uniform discharge, for maximum feed intake per cow, the feed into the trough must be uniform and uniform.
8. Adjustable high-performance magnets are installed at the discharge port to suck out metal debris such as nails and iron wires in the mixture. Greatly improve the food safety of dairy cows.