1.It is beneficial to the digestion and absorption of the gastrointestinal tract of rabbits. Good palatability In the process of pressing, the starch in the mixed powder is gelatinized, so that the pressed pellets have a certain fragrance, which increases the palatability of the pellets and stimulates the appetite of rabbits. Rabbits love it very much. Eat, it is determined that feeding pelleted rabbits can increase feed intake by 10%-15%.
2. Pellet feed with a certain hardness is not as soft as wet mixed powder, and the hardness is greatly increased, which is very suitable for rabbits who like to bite hard objects and molar their teeth, so there is no need to prepare wood blocks or branches for rabbits to chew on. Grind.
3. It can effectively prevent the unbalanced nutritional intake of rabbits due to picky eating. When feeding rabbits daily, rabbit farmers often worry about choosing the feed in the mixed powder when the rabbits eat, and pellet feed makes various The feed ingredients are fully mixed and pressed, and rabbits can no longer be picky eaters.
4. Improve the digestibility of feed. Rabbits chew pellet feed for a long time, which can promote the secretion of amylase in the mouth, so that the feed that the rabbit eats in the mouth is fully mixed with saliva, stimulates intestinal peristalsis, and greatly improves the feed rate. digestibility of nutrients. In addition, during the pressing process of pellet feed, through the comprehensive action of short-term high temperature and high pressure, not only starch gelatinization and protein organization in the feed are made, but also the activity of enzymes is enhanced, so that the beans and some grains contained in the feed are enhanced. Inactivation of substances that impede the digestion and utilization of nutrients, such as antitrypsin factors, increase the digestibility of the feed.
5. Sterilization, disinfection and disease reduction During the pressing process, pellet feed can kill a part of parasite eggs and pathogenic microorganisms after a short-term high temperature of 70℃-100℃, so that rabbit diseases are significantly reduced.
6. Reduce feed waste Feeding pellet feed reduces feed waste caused by picky eaters or scraping when rabbits eat wet mixed powder. It is determined that feeding pellets can save 15% of feed.
The pelleting output of the pellet mill is related to the power input, and the power input affects the pellet feed.
Key control parameters for feed quality. It is important to understand the relationship between yield, power input and pellet quality. Many variable meat factors affect the granulator output, such as particle size, structure of the granulator, steam quality, die size, die state, etc. When the structural parameters of the pressing roller and the bad die are constant, ensuring that the thickness of the material layer is at the optimum value can maximize the output of the ring die granulator. In addition, increasing the diameter of the pressed silver can effectively increase the thickness of the material layer in the feeding area.
The quality of pellet feed is comprehensively affected by factors such as raw material formula, process ring die, pressing roller equipment and so on.
Therefore, choosing the most suitable process conditions and equipment with good performance can maximize the improvement
The quality and pelleting performance of pelleted feed, thereby increasing productivity, reducing production costs, increasing
Enterprise benefits, feed pelletizer and straw pellet machine are the best choices for farmers to suppress pellet feed.