Animal feed mixer as a kind of mixing equipment is suitable for many places, especially in breeding plants. There will be all kinds of animals in the farm. The quality of the feed that the animals eat needs to be paid attention to, but sometimes the Animal feed mixer is not used. It will affect the quality of the feed. Next, I will introduce the advantages of the feed mixer in the farm.
Animal feed mixer advantages:
We all know that animals may not like to eat when the feed is not evenly mixed, so that the food intake of the animals will be reduced, the growth of the animals will also be affected, and then certain losses will be caused to the farm. Therefore, an Animal feed mixer is required to stir the feed, so as to ensure the quality of the feed.
How to choose the right Animal feed mixer:
1. Looking at the rated production capacity of the Animal feed mixer, it is generally based on the output when the corn is crushed, the moisture content is the safe moisture for storage (about 13%) and the sieve with 1.2mm aperture. Because corn is a commonly used grain feed, sieves with a diameter of 1.2mm are commonly used small sieves, and the production capacity is small at this time, which takes into account the more common and difficult conditions in production.
Note: The production capacity of the selected Animal feed mixer is slightly larger than the actual required production capacity, and the continuous production of feed will not be affected when the production capacity of the feed mixer is reduced due to wear of the hammer and air leakage of the air duct.
2.Pay attention to the dust and noise of the Animal feed mixer. These two sanitation indicators should be fully considered when selecting models. If a feed mixer with high noise and dust is selected as a last resort, noise reduction and dust-proof measures should be taken to improve the working environment and benefit the health of operators.
Animal feed mixer for sale:
Horizontal belt type Animal feed mixer for sale:
1. Horizontal belt type Animal feed mixer is mainly composed of body, screw shaft, transmission part and control part.
2. The body is slot-shaped, and its cross-section has three types: 0-shaped, U-shaped and W-shaped. Among them, the U-type mixer is the most widely used. Among the U-shaped mixers, the single-shaft double-screw is the most common.
3. The inner and outer spirals of the machine are respectively left and right spirals, so that the materials can be fully mixed in the mixer according to the principle of countercurrent.
4. The outer spiral blade makes the material flow in one direction along the spiral axis, and the inner spiral makes the material flow in the opposite direction, so that the material moves from one place of the material pile to another in a mass, and quickly reaches a rough Agglomerate mixing, and on this basis, there are more surfaces for fine, inter-particle mixing, so as to achieve uniform mixing.
5. The mixing time is generally 3min per batch, usually between 2-6min, so 10 batches of materials can be mixed per hour.
Advantages and disadvantages of horizontal belt type Animal feed mixer:
The advantages of the horizontal endless belt animal feed mixer are high mixing efficiency, good mixing quality, short unloading time and less residue, so it is widely used in feed factories at present.
The disadvantage is that it occupies a large area and has a large supporting power. However, due to the short mixing time, the energy consumption per unit product is not high.
Vertical Animal feed mixer for sale:
1. Vertical Animal feed mixer is mainly composed of receiving hopper, vertical auger, casing, discharge valve, bracket and motor transmission part.
2. The vertical mixer uses vertical auger to disperse the material to achieve mixing. Because it is mainly mixed by the principle of diffusion, the mixing time is long. Generally, the mixing time of a batch of feed is 15-20min.
Advantages and disadvantages of vertical Animal feed mixer:
The advantages of the vertical animal feed mixer are that the supporting power is small, the footprint is small, and it can be used in conjunction with other equipment or alone.
The disadvantage is that the mixing time is long, the mixing quality is poor, the production efficiency is low, and there are more residual materials in the machine after unloading. Therefore, it is hardly used in large and medium-sized feed mills, nor can it be used to process premixed feed. Generally used for dry powder mixing in feed processing workshops or units of small livestock farms.