Introduction of Alfalfa pellet machine:
Alfalfa pellet machine, also called alfalfa pellet mill, lucerne pellet machine, and alfalfa pellet making machine are mechanical equipment that pelletizes alfalfa grass powder after drying and crushing, resulting in higher protein feed particles. Conducive to storage and transportation, mainly for raising cattle and sheep. Can reduce the consumption of concentrated feed to a certain extent.
Alfalfa pellet machine processing technology:
The alfalfa is crushed and dried and compressed into pellets by the Alfalfa pellet machine granulation process. The specifications are about 6 mm and 8 mm in diameter. This form is conducive to storage and transportation.
1. Dry the alfalfa to about 15% moisture. Produce naturally dried alfalfa pellets. Before baling, the rakes are used once or twice to make the drying even, and the bales are crushed into grass segments with a length of 25-50 mm, and the water content is placed in the grass segments with 15%-20%. Dry in a rotary drum dryer. Drying the raw materials to the right amount of moisture content is essential for the manufacture of high-quality pellets.
2. Grind alfalfa. The dehydrated grass section enters the pulverizer and is pulverized into alfalfa meal..
3. Granulation. There are two basic types of pellet machines, flat die and ring die. Use a flat die pellet machine, the pressure roller and the die
The movement clamps, compresses, and compacts the material into the die hole, passes through the die cavity and then cuts to form pellets or blocks. The ring die pellet machine has a ring die, and the alfalfa is put into the feeder of the alfalfa pellet making machine. The raw material is forced to extrude from the ring mold hole of the pellet machine with a fixed diameter, and finally it is compressed into dense alfalfa pellets.
Alfalfa pellet machine prospects:
1. With the continuous and rapid development of animal husbandry in various places, coupled with the original demand for forage grass of livestock, it constitutes a huge demand market for grass products. Domestic dairy cows, beef cattle and sheep’s annual demand for grass products is about 30 million tons, and 4% to 5% of grass meal is added to the compound feed for pigs and chickens. The annual demand for grass meal exceeds 2.5 million tons. The demand for grass products such as special animal breeding and aquaculture is also more than 100,000 tons.
2. From the perspective of demand, alfalfa is mainly used in dairy cattle breeding. The sustainable and healthy development of the dairy industry is inseparable from the support of the development of the grass industry, especially the high-quality pasture represented by alfalfa. A well-developed dairy industry requires a well-developed grass industry, high-quality dairy products must have a high-quality grass industry, and high-level dairy cow production inevitably requires high-quality pasture supply.
3. Practice shows that rations using straw as the source of roughage can only meet the nutritional needs of dairy cows with a yield level of 5000 kg/year. Feeding with silage corn and ordinary hay can maintain the yield level of dairy cows at 6000-7000 kg. In order to reach the level of 8000 kg. years or more, it is necessary to feed high-quality green hay such as alfalfa. The dry grass occupies a large area and is not easy to store. Using the lucerne pellets machine to make alfalfa into pellets is not only easy to store but also easy to transport, so it has a good prospect.
Advantages of Alfalfa pellet machine:
Using Alfalfa pellet machine to produce feed pellets can be controlled by itself, reducing breeding costs, and animals can eat fresh feed at any time. Economical and practical, small investment, big income! Feeding ruminants such as cattle and sheep with pellet feed can improve feed absorption, increase benefits, and reduce costs compared with powdered feed.